The National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER) at Rutgers University Graduate School of Education is seeking a Bilingual Research Project Coordinator I to work closely with NIEER faculty and staff in research and evaluation projects at the Institute. Key duties of this position include managing fieldwork across 2-3 research projects, communicating effectively with research and project partners as well as managing and training data collection teams.
Required qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in in policy, social science (psychology, anthropology, sociology, human development, education) or early childhood education,
- Spanish-English bilingual,
- Experience with early childhood classrooms,
- Experience with evaluation of early childhood programs, and
- Excellent communications and management skills.