Menu Close

Recent early education news and updates

In the News

Child care work varies

March 2, 2003
Aïssatou Sidimé
San Antonio Express-News

Child care is one of the few fields in which a worker can start with a high school diploma or GED so long as he or she enrolls in at least a child development associate degree (CDA) program offered by community colleges. But pay varies widely depending on a worker’s training.