Second Annual Conference for Early Childhood Research and Evaluation
The Center for Early Education Evaluation at HighScope will hold its Second Annual Conference for Early Childhood Research and Evaluation on the theme "Working Together Toward a Common Goal: Using Research to Inform Practice and Practice to Inform Research." The conference is now accepting paper submissions.
- Opening Speaker: Deborah Stipek Ph.D, Stanford University, School of Education
- Closing Plenary Speaker: Betina Jean-Louis Ph.D, Harlem Children’s Zone
- Discussion Panel: Mike Lopez, Ph.D, Abt Associates (Discussant)
- Renee Demars-Johnson, Infant/Toddler & Family Services, Early On-Michigan Department of Education (Moderator)
- Milagros Nores, Ph.D, National Institute for Early Education Research, Rutgers University
- Kurt Metzger, Data Driven Detroit
- Jason Sachs, Ph.D, Boston Public Schools.